of the Treasury (DOT)
Download Printable Document
In 2006, 2 officers from the DOT were assaulted; however, none were injured.
- Internal Revenue Service:
No officers were assaulted.
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration:
2 officers were assaulted; however, none were injured.
Type of activity
Officers within the DOT were performing the following activities when they were attacked:
- Both of the assaulted DOT officers were involved in investigations or searches.
- Both of the officers who were assaulted were attacked with personal weapons, such as hands, fists, or feet.
In terms of disposition information on the assailants of DOT officers, law enforcement arrested 1 suspect.
- 1 suspect was awaiting trial at the time of this report.
Back to Top