Download Printable Document
- 1) For what purpose did you use this edition of Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted?
(Check all that apply.)
Other (please specify).
- 2) How helpful did you find this publication?
Not at all helpful
- 3) Did you find the information you were seeking?
Yes (skip to Q5)
- 4) Why did you not find the information you were seeking?
The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program does not collect that information.
The UCR Program collects the information but does not present it in a manner
that I can use .
The UCR Program collects the information, but I could not understand it.
I am not sure if the UCR Program collects the information I need.
- 5) Did you find the number of steps to get to the information you wanted to be acceptable?
- 6) Was the information presented in a way that enabled you to easily locate what you needed?
No—Why? (Please specify.)
- 7) Do any terms need further explanation?
No (skip to Q9)
- 8) Which terms were unclear?
- 9) Do any of the tabular data need further explanation?
No (skip to Q11)
- 10) What tabular data need further explanation?
- 11) What changes would you recommend for future editions of this publication?
- 12) How did you access the Web publication, Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted?
Through a search engine such as Google or Yahoo!.
Through the FBI main Web page at www.fbi.gov.
Through an Intranet just for law enforcement such as Law Enforcement Online.
Through a Web address I obtained from a press release or other document.
- 13) Once you accessed Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, what was the primary method of finding information you were seeking?
I used the quick links on the bottom of the homepage.
I used the data table links on the right side of the screen.
I used the links at the top of the page.
Other (Please specify.)
- 14) Is this the first time you have sought information from the Web publication, Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted?
Yes (Skip to Q16)
- 15) On average, how often do you use information from Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted?
A few times a week
A few times a month
A few times a year
Once a year or less frequently
- 16) How much time did you spend with the Web publication, Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, today?
1 to 2 minutes
3 to 5 minutes
6 to 10 minutes
11 to 15 minutes
16 to 30 minutes
Longer than 30 minutes-Why? (Please specify.)
- 17) Which of the following best describes you as a user of the information in Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted ?
Law enforcement executive
Law enforcement officer
Law enforcement planner/researcher/administrator
Private business person
Other, in criminal justice
Other, in government
- 18) Please provide any other comments or suggestions about innovations to Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted that you believe would be useful in creating an easier to use and more informative Web publication.
- 19) If you are asking a specific question that requires a response, you must include your
name, e-mail address, telephone number, and mailing address or your question or
request cannot be processed.
Back to Top